Today is the day that I am due for my Tysabri infusion. I didn’t make the appointment at my last visit because I thought I would wait until I had made the decision on whether or not to continue taking … Continue reading →
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 11 other followers
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.